"I will live to carry Your compassion, To love a world that's broken, To be Your hands and feet. I will give with the life that I've been given and go beyond religion to see the world be changed, by the power of Your name." - Lincoln Brewster

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Crusin' the Caribbean

Clint and I went (without the boys) on a cruise to The Grand Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico at the end of June. It was beautiful and we had a great time.
Here are my favorite things about the cruise:
* I got to sleep late. No one was at my bed bed saying "I want breakfast" at 6:30 in
the morning.
* I got to watch tv.
* I didn't have to cook.
* I didn't have to do dishes.
* I didn't have to make my bed.
* There were chocolates on my pillow everynight.
* There were desserts after every meal!
* We got to swim and snorkel in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean!
* Riding a "mini-jeep" at 40 mph with no windshield!
* I got to spend time getting to know my husband again!!

It was a great trip. I recommend to all couples to take some time, whether it be a weekend or a week, to go somewhere together to get away from the "dailiness" of life for a bit and rememeber again why you love the person you married!! Here are a few pictures:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for always thinking of me and including me in sending your blogs. I got teary when I looked at the pix of you and Clint as I can not think of a more special couple who have the riches of God's blessings. You each have a gift in each other and God has blessed you with 3 beautiful, precious children, a wonderful mother, sister, and brother.
I love you Amy and appreciate so much the love you show to me.
Janice